Remo Recover software aids in the simple recovery of your lost partition data.
With hard drives becoming the need of the hour for so many users around the world, it is no surprise that data capacities are ever increasing with prices coming down at the same time.
People opting for hard drives want to partition them for better accessibility of different kinds of data.
Here are some of the common reasons why one partitions a hard drive:
- Have multiple filesystems: When you are partitioning a hard drive, you are telling the Operating system what kind of file system will be used. If you decide to have different file systems on your computer, for security or for a specific application, you can make several partitions and assign one type of file system to each one of those partitions.
- Have multiple Operating systems: If you want to use more than one Operating system on your computer, you can make that many partitions, one for each Operating system.
- Dedicated drives: It is always a good idea to create partitions based on the requirement and assign separate drives for handling Operating system files, office documents, music, movies and other files. Make sure your ‘C’ drive isn’t overloaded as it is required to ensure optimal performance of your system.
- Improve Performance: When you are accessing data, the drive heads will move around to read or write data. Hence, your hard disk will work more efficiently on small chunks of data rather than on one large drive. You can, therefore, store frequently used data on a single partition so that accessing it will be simple.
Now, with all the above reasons as well, there are chances of data loss occurring on your partition. Let us look at how to restore your lost or deleted data from partitions.
Remo Recover software
If you are pondering about the best way to recover data from external hard drive partition, you have come to the right place! Remo Recover software has strong scanning mechanisms in place to search and locate all your lost data on the partition.
In fact, this recovery tool can restore lost, deleted, formatted or re-formatted partitions as well. Remo Recover aids in the recovery of file systems like NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, and ExFAT.
If you have arranged data in the form of arrays, Remo Recover can successfully restore data from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 arrays.
FAT32 is one of the most commonly used partitions. If you want to recover data from lost fat32 partition, Remo Recover software provides a simple solution.
Make sure that you do not write or make any sort of changes to your hard drive once it is corrupted. Data recovery is possible only when data overwriting doesn’t happen.
All you have to do is download and install Remo Recover software and follow some simple on-screen instructions to recover your lost partition data. Once the data recovery process is complete, you can view the recovered files using the Preview option. If you are content with the files that have been successfully retrieved, you can then save these files to a destination folder of your choice.
Common reasons for loss of partition data
Now that we know Remo Recover provides a simple solution to recover your lost partition data, let us try to understand what causes loss of data on a partition.
- Partition header is corrupted due to virus or malware infections.
- Power surges or fluctuations while data is being read or written to the partition.
- Presence of bad sectors on the hard disk.
- Corruption of logical structure of the hard drive.
- Always have a backup of your hard drive data.
- Do not remove your hard drive in the middle of data transfer process.