You might have come across errors where Outlook throws an error while trying to open or read the .msg files. The MSG is an extension for a single email message that is used by the MS Outlook and the Exchange Server. All your individual emails, tasks, notes etc. that are saved or created in your Outlook profile is stored in the MSG file. The Outlook’s .msg files work with various programs that utilize Microsoft’s MAPI (Messaging Applications Programming Interface).
Users create MSG files simply by dragging the email, contact info or tasks to the folder in the Windows file explorer. However, there are certain problems that can encounter with the .msg files in Outlook. It could be that MSG file turns corrupt or other MSG file errors that can make them unreadable or inaccessible.
There are wide reasons for MSG files to turn corrupt or damaged. Nonetheless, The MSG errors could be resolved using certain techniques.
You need to rebuild the Outlook’s extract.dat file in order to solve Outlook MSG file cannot be read or open issue. Though the operation is safe, it is recommended that you backup your Outlook data. Once you have backed up all your essential Outlook files and data, continue with the steps given below-
- Exit from Outlook application and all other programs open in your computer
- Click on start menu and type dat (in Named or All or Part of the File)
- Ensure that all local hard drives are in the list
- Go to Advanced Options and choose Include Subfolders option
- As you find extend .dat file, right click on it and choose Rename
- Now change the name to extend.old
Remo Software is another well-known tool to deal with Outlook corruptions. If you are not able to open or view Outlook MSG files then run the Remo tool on your PC. It can securely bring back broken MSG file, Outlook PST, Sent Items, Tasks, Contacts, Calendars and other MS Outlook attributes. Launch the program on your computer- browse the Outlook folder location- choose a scan method – preview and save the recovered Outlook data.
In addition, the Remo Software utility works well with all Microsoft Outlook versions; on all the editions of Windows operating system.
Have you deleted some of your important items from Outlook 2010 due to which you are not able to access my Outlook profile!! Are you looking for a simple solution that will assist you to recover those deleted items in Outlook 2010 in a quicker manner? Your wait ends here as Remo PST repair tool will help you in an appropriate way.
Keep in mind: Your Outlook 2010 profile is corrupted due to uncertain factor, then you might get panic thinking that how all those attributes can be accessed. But remember, that Remo Repair Outlook PST works in non-destructive mode. Due to this provision, one can easily create healthy file by fixing the Outlook issues
How does Remo PST Repair tool recover deleted items in Outlook?
The tool to retrieve deleted items from Outlook 2010 as well as with different versions of Outlook which includes 2007,2013 and 2016 by providing easy solution on restoring deleted attributes. PST Repair software by Remo efficiently repairs corrupt / inaccessible files in Outlook 2010 by restoring all items securely.
Even if your Outlook application is not responding or PST file is not opening or even sometimes, when Outlook gets crashed the application will guide you in a proper way. The tool will work in easier way in order to delete calendar items such as meetings, appointments, reminders etc. It is possible to retrieve emails from deleted items folder consisting of all attributes including CC, Subject, To, Attachments etc. along with the clarification on how to fix corrupt Outlook 2010 data file
Data file is considered as to be the important file which is required for the functionality of Outlook. If there is any kind of threat or uncertainties with data file then you won’t be able to access your Outlook profile. Besides, data file can get affected because of major reasons that are listed below:
- Data file is unsafe from virus intrusion, if your computer is intruded by viruses then there are chances of Outlook data file corruption
- Apart from that, data file is exceeded above the predefined size then there are chances of data file getting damaged
- There are various features provided by Outlook and if these features are not handled appropriately then it results into inaccessibility of your Outlook 2010 profile
- When your PST file is transferred over the Exchange Server and during this process, if there are any kind of interruptions then it may result into inaccessibility of Outlook attributes which can also result into data loss situations
You don’t have to worry, Remo PST Repair tool comes in handy for resolving above mentioned scenarios with ease